FOREVER 21

Friday, October 1st, 2010

(dress: forever 21, faux fur vest: forever 21, shoes: forever 21)
this is my offical forever 21 outfit. i could walk around the store and put together 100s of outfits for any type of girl any type of style. making cheap look legit is the best feeling and all about how you wear it. i usually love mixing high end with low, but it was a fun change to put this together on it’s own. this outfit is perfect for a rainy day like this. i’m a bit rare though because i love rain and any sort of storm so when it inspires my mood, those are usually my best looks. get inspired today!
XArielle

17 Responses to “FOREVER 21”

1. Marloes. says:

I love your vest!!

thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

2. FASHION SNAG says:

Cute look using all Forever 21.

3. Kara Marie says:

you have the ability to make anything cheap look richer! thats a gift!

4. Fashion Chalet says:

Where are the ears from?

I love finding magical pieces in f21 and for such a deal. It's one of my favorite haunts along with h&m.

xx

5. Anonymous says:

do you wear that headband out in public

6. Anonymous says:

forever 21 is my absolute go-to store.. i recently bought what looks like the same skirt you are wearing here except in an olive/army green color. I've been struggling with what to wear with it though (on top), not sure whether to wear a tighter or looser shirt/tank/sleeves/short sleeves? no idea!–do you have any tips?

7. Liana says:

i love this outfit! that fur vest is great and those leopard print shoes are awesome, i want them! i am so into leopard right now!

8. Anonymous says:

impressive, comfy/cozy/classy/chic outfit.
    the top photo inspired me to share lyrics
    below, as you seem to be blissfully, soo
    into your dance…: :)

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
    You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
    May you never take one single breath for granted
    God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
    Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
    Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
    And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
    I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
    Never settle for the path of least resistance
    Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking
    Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth making

Don't let some hell-bent heart leave you bitter
    When you come close to selling out reconsider
    Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
    And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
    (Time is a wheel in constant motion always)
    I hope you dance
    (Rolling us along)
    I hope you dance
    (Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
    I hope you dance
    (Where those years have gone) ~~~ lee ann womack

most are likely already familiar w/above, however,
    happened upon this one here, jus' today:

who cares if there's no one to hold you
    no invitations on the telephone -
    you still, hear the music, dontcha
    dare, dare, to dance, alone…

who cares if life don't turn out like ya planned
    you still, feel the music, in your bones -
    the truth is you don't need, someone else to lead
    dare, dare to dance alone… ~~~ carla davis

tho' if i were somehow in the picture, ya wouldn't be dancing alone… :)

and, lovin' this imaginative, creative outfit, as you're
    the cutest, gorgeous, sexiest bunny ever. really, as
    it's figure-flattering, leaving bit to imagination,
    wonderin', what's wrapped in lovely package!? ;)
    xoxo

9. Anonymous says:

lovely song above was on local tv, intro of new
    artist. unfortunately, was cut off, before artist
    could complete last stanza, but feel remiss if
    i don't at least share last couple lines heard:

when you make your move, take that leap of faith
    you'll see, how easily, you're …

10. J.S. says:

cute outfit…love the headband…. :)

jen

11. Tariro says:

Wow! I love your shoes!

12. STACY says:

ah gosh. this…is a faultless outfit!
    the black maxi skirt with the faux fur with the ears – perfection :)

xStace

13. Queen L says:

Just the look I was hunting down! LOVE IT! from head to toe ?
    I'm so going to visit F21 ASAP.
    Where did you get the headpiece from? TDF ?

xx
    Queen L

14. ---!Fashion Passion!--- says:

love the outfit
    Kisses from Turkey:)))

15. November Grey says:

Love the bunny ears. You're just fabulous.

xx

November Grey

16. Trop Rouge says:

1 st off who is the person who decided to write you a freakin poem aha 2nd off hahahah thats funny.
    ok here is what I realllly wanted to say : I love that vest!

17. Sara Louise says:

cant believe those shoes are from forever 21
    cant wait till we get one in england