Monday, February 7th, 2011
I decided to do a mini behind the scenes journal of my days at Singer22. First of all, it’s important to introduce my partner in crime Barbara, who shoots me three times a week. She puts up with me when I get stressed, hyper, delirious, hungry, exhausted – she’s made work a pleasure. Not that I can really complain, considering I spend three days a week playing dress up, having my photograph taken, and styling outfits.
- First picture is of my *rack* – this is where I put all the pieces I pull. I stand infront of it and stare for a good 45 minutes trying to put together looks in my head. Behind the rack is the selection of a ridiculous amount of shoes. Imagine?
- Second picture is the wonderful Barbara. This is where we choose the photos we take, edit, and send them off up to be put onto the site. We’ve gotten into a lot of fights with that computer.
- Third and fourth is my mini dressing room. I am wearing a Vince striped cashmere sweater, and my textile Elizabeth and James bell bottom jeans.
- Fifth picture is a close up of the camera we shoot with, self explanatory.
- The infamous Jeffrey Campbell litas, sold at Singer22.com
- Barbara shooting the infamous Litas
- Leather Jacket: Veda – T-shirt: Wildfox, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
- T-shirt: Wildfox
- 10,11,12 Halston Dress